Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Dressed Chicken

I didn't measure...so hopefully this is about right...

2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1/2 lb)
1/4 cup Light Miracle Whip
A couple spoons of grated Parmesan cheese
A little grated colby-jack cheese--enough to cover the chicken--about 1/4 cup
Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs--enough to thickly cover the chicken

Combine the LMW and parmesan cheese.
Spread on chicken (top only - the bottom only gets soggy), sprinkle with the grated colby-jack, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.

This made enough for 2 servings, which was perfect for Jeff and I. He thinks the LMW is rich, so I gladly ate part of his topping. Overall, this will become part of my regular meals. I wish I could find a way to cook it in a slow cooker, though.

No comments: