Saturday, May 16, 2009

Catalina Chix


0516091924.jpg
Originally uploaded by IowaSunshine
This dish is SO easy, in fact it's almost too easy. The dressing has a tangy flavor and makes the chicken moist.

1 pound boneless, frozen skinless chicken breasts
1 cup of fat free Catalina salad dressing

Spray a Pyrex pan with butter spray and add chicken. Pour dressing over the chicken and bake for at least 30 minutes at 400 degrees, or until done.

I really did like this dish. It was so easy, and could be made in the slow cooker. There was enough sauce to use on a sandwich or I suppose over rice. I ate it with a little sauce on top, because I wasn't very hungry. Also, I used only 1 pound of chicken, but I think I could have made this with 2 pounds and added 1 cup of chicken broth. That's my plan for next time--just trying to get a bigger bang for my buck!

No comments: