Saturday, September 19, 2009

Chicken Salad Wraps


0919091831.jpg
Originally uploaded by IowaSunshine
A couple weeks ago I found a recipe using lemon yogurt in the chicken salad sauce. Instead of using their recipe, though, I used my tried-and-true one. I decided to just swap out some of the Light Miracle Whip for the lemon yogurt.

Ingredients:
2 cups cubed chicken, cooked
1/2 cup halved grapes
1/2 cup sliced celery
1/4 cup diced pecans
1/4 cup diced onions
1/4 tsp celery seed
1 6 oz container fat free lemon yogurt
1/4 cup Light Miracle whip

Mix together and let sit or at least 1 hour for flavors to meld. Use 1/2 cup of chicken mixture per each wrap.

1 serving is 1 wrap.


Verdict: Awesome! We both liked this, and thought it would make a great "light" lunch. I thought the lemon would taste too sweet, but it was just right!

No comments: