Sunday, March 04, 2012

Cheeseburger Pie and Dill Pickles Fries aka Dilly Fries (for short)

Here's a twofer! I have made cheeseburger pie a few times now, but the dilly fries are new. I had to use a square pan tonight for the cheeseburger pie, but I would suggest a pie pan. Also, I used regular Ore Ida fries for the Dilly Fries, however, my Points+ recipe is based on the organic ones I usually buy (they were out at my grocery store this week!). 

Ingredients for Cheeseburger Pie
Adapted from Disney Family Approved Dinners
8 item(s) crescent dinner roll

Brown ground beef, add water, milk, ketchup, mustard and pickles. Simmer until thickened. Then add 1 cup of the shredded cheese. Pat crescent rolls into a lightly greased pan, making sure to get the sides of the pan as well. Place burger mixture in the crescent roll dish and add the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese on the top of the burger. Place in oven at 400 degrees (or so), and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until it's browned and the cheese is melted.Yields 8 servings at 7 Points+.

Ingredients for Dilly Fries
From Peas and Thank You

No comments: